Want to work for a growing and innovative health-tech company?
Customer Experience Executive | Admin | Marketing > Start-Up Support All Rounder.
Location: Sydney (Surry Hills)
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Nurse engagement and onboarding
Skills: Business Operations, Customer Success
uPaged is shaking up the way nurses source casual shifts and hospitals fill gaps in their contingency workforce. It is the first online marketplace of its kind in Australia, empowering the casual nursing workforce. uPaged connects registered nurses and hospitals so that the best nurses are placed in the best jobs, ensuring patients get the best care possible.
Founder, Zara Lord, is a registered nurse and has harnessed cutting-edge technology, deep industry knowledge and her nursing network to single-handedly build a two-way marketplace.
Born of our founders frustrations with the current contingency workforce setup, uPaged is raising the standard of on-demand nursing work with transparency and accountability. We are empowering nurses to be booked and appreciated for their skills and experience, whilst helping hospital managers secure better nurses to support their regular team of staff.
We are based in Surry Hills and enjoy working alongside talented and driven people with a sense of humour.
About The Role
Joining our team at a time of significant growth, you will primarily be responsible for onboarding registered nurses to our platform.
Responsibilities vary but will include:
- Nurturing candidates or hospital administrators through the registration process
- Onboarding our nurses via manual data entry until our processes are automated.
- Reviewing and approving nurse registrants, ensuring mandatory requirements
- Assisting with the ongoing development of our new CRM (Ontraport).
- Business process mapping using LucidChart.
- Providing administrative support to the Founder as required.
You will work closely with our Founder and Marketing Manager to innovate and refine the nurse registrant journey with an aim to be constantly improving our processes, service and product, as well as to support marketing efforts.
Working in a small team, your role will be multifaceted with valuable opportunities to build your experience and learn new skills. Taking a sleeves rolled up approach this role is diverse and may include basic administrative tasks.
We are looking for attitude over skills. Someone who:
- Finds creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging
- Is self-motivated and eager to learn
- Thrives in a dynamic, collaborative environment and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Has a clear, professional and informative communication style
- 5yrs min experience in a similar role
- nursing/healthcare background is a bonus!
In order to be successful in this varied role you will demonstrate:
- High level of proficiency in computers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong relationship building.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised with a high attention to detail.
- A friendly and professional demeanour
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to learn
TOOLS WE USE:
Ontraport | Excel | Mailchimp | Squarespace | Lucidchart | Sendgrid | Trello | Canva | Slack
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to: zara@uPaged.com